|We take great pride in providing a friendly, clean, serene and warm environment.
What to Expect
- Parking is located at the rear of the building as well as on the side of the building facing.
- Upon entering the office you must complete a Patient Information Form which allows us to capture any pertinent information regarding your dental concerns and medical history. If you have insurance, please present this information at this time as well. To expedite the intake process, you may download and fax the information prior to your or appointment. Click on the link, Client Information Form.
- Prior to seeing the dentist, a hygienist will conduct a routine assessment which will include x-rays.
- The dentist will conduct the final examination and discuss your treatment plan with you.
- A customer service representative will discuss payment options with you.